Relay - November 18th-26th, 2005
|TOTAL||LEG 1||LEG 1 PL||LEG 2||LEG 2 PL||LEG 3
|LEG 3 PL|
|1||OK Tyr 1||01:44:23||00:22:17||1||00:36:35||5||00:45:31||1|
|2||Team Sauf Tyrol||01:49:01||00:24:47||10||00:35:14||1||00:49:00||5|
|10||Tous Azimuts Douai||02:07:05||00:24:25||9||00:47:12||16||00:55:28||8|
|OK Tyr 2||00:27:58||16||00:36:48||4||DNF|
Since control number 8 was out of synch by 2 meters with the punch location on leg 3, I decided to adjust the times for the leg 3-runners and subtract the "searching time" for the runners that didn't get an immediate punch. The adjustments are shown below:
|OK Tyr 1||Lee||45:31||00:00||45:31|
|Halden SK||Martin Jullum||47:40||00:20||47:20|
|Team Sauf Tyrol||Jones||49:00||00:00||49:00|
|Raumar OL||Trygve TŘMTA||50:59||00:38||50:21|
|Tous Azimuts Douai||Ben||55:28||00:00||55:28|
Fazza was planning a Catching Features relay that would take place in september 2005, but that never materialized into a real event. Since there seem to be a high interest in a relay, I'll instead arrange a relay.
* Each part of the relay will played as a CF Competition between specific dates (see below). The total time for the team will be the relay time.
* A member of a team will NOT be allowed to run on any other race than his/her assigned race! If that's the case, the team will get disqualified. (From November 27th, it's allowed to run on the other courses as well.)
* A member of a team will NOT be allowed to make reruns on his own course until November 27th. If that's the case, the team will get disqualified.
* It's the player's responsibility to make sure that he/she can play on the dates assigned to the race..
* A team can be any combination CF players, but one player can only run one part of the relay and in one team only.
* All races will have the same start and finishing point, on the same map.
* A team can sign up until November 20th, as long as none of the runners on the 2nd and 3rd race have made a run on "Race 1". A team change/caddition that hasn't appeared on this page on November 21th are not considered valid.
* To participate with a team or make changes to a team, you can post a note in the appropriate thread on the CF forum. Or you can send me a private message on the official Catching Features forum. Or send an e-mail
* No team changes can be made after November 20th.
* There will be no introductory course
* Remember: It's just a game - but make sure to keep it fair play!
* I (Jari W) am the sole "judge" on this event, if there is any unclear situation. (Of course, I'll not run myself.)
The 3 parts of the relay:
|Competition dates (*)||November 18-20, 2005||November 21-23, 2005||November 24-26, 2005|
|Course Length (approx.)||3,470 meters||5,220 meters||6,120 meters|
(*) A note about the competition dates: All these races will end on November 28th (so you'll have a chance to compete on the races you don't run on the relay on the 27th and 28th, but the period listed above is when you have to compete if you want it to be a part of the relay.
The current list of teams (the names listed are the Competition user names):
|IK Ymer||Per Svantesson||David S||Gustav E|
|OK Tyr 1||gasse||goofy||LEe|
|OK Tyr 2||zimon||Nysse||Lost|
|Halden SK||Bård||Eirik Hauan A||Martin Jullum|
|Team Austria||Warti||Erik S||Tobi|
|Raumar OL||Vetle||Eirik||Trygve TŘMTA|
|Tolered-Utby OL||Jonas Martner||Bastestad||Ola Martner|
|OLJG Holde||Gian Andri||candide thovex||Limited|
|Team Sauf Tyrol||Sgaga||Tom||Jones|
|H.O.T. (Belgium)||Genar Jeremy||Jochen Verdeyen||Jeroen Hoekx|
|Tous Azimuts Douai||sim||Maxx||Ben|
|LRACO||lucasbasset||Ours du 69||Théo|
The map is a freehand map. 1:10000, 5 meters contours.